Work With Us
Competitive compensation packages
Growth & Devleopment opportunities
Community & volunteer opportunities
Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
401K with employer matching program
Casual, diverse, and inclusive work environment
Want to be challenged, engaged, and rewarded in a fast-paced and accountable team environment?
Check out our current open positions:
Senior Storage Manager
Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and engineering support of Congruity 360 client infrastructure. Monitors and controls storage processes, and implements system security to provide stable and secure systems platforms. Assists with the implementation of new or additional storage/server technology to augment and improve infrastructure service, both locally and remotely. Assists with resource and workload management and capacity planning. Collaborates with internal and external sales teams to design, implement and document technology solutions for their clients.
- Provides configuration, documentation, deployment and top-level support ownership of storage and backup infrastructure technologies.
- Working with the Director of Services to develop documented standards for storage and backup technology and ensures that adherence to those standards is monitored and followed during all engagements.
- Collaborates with the sales teams to create a statement of work based on client requests.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends and their advantages with the ability to make recommendations for improving technology used by our clients.
- Participates in and/or manages cross-functional team projects to implement new or updated technology.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Displays professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members/departments of Congruity 360 as well as external clients and vendors via electronic and print correspondence, over the telephone and in-person.
- Expert knowledge of multiple technology areas including several of the following
- Data storage deployment, support, capacity planning and provisioning with SAN, NAS, iSCSI, direct-attached storage & storage virtualization.
- Knowledge of converged data/storage networks.
- Specific knowledge of EMC Clariion, Celerra, Centera, VNX and Data Domain technology.
- Cisco/Brocade fiber channel switch configuration and support.
- Block based data migration technology including, but not limited to Cirrus DMS, Zerto, EMC Open Replicator and Open Migrator
- File based replication solutions including, but not limited to Datadobi, DataDynamics and PeerSoftware
- Data backup and recovery using Veeam, Actifio, CommVault or other backup solution
- Understanding of backup theories and terminology – backup levels, file system v. application backup methods, snapshots, etc.
- Server virtualization technology utilizing VMWare ESX versions 4.X thru 6.X.
- Server clustering technology.
- Server software and patch deployment technology including SCCM and WSUS.
- Deployment and configuration of server monitoring tools such as NetIQ, VMTurbo and Microsoft SCOM.
- Remote management of server infrastructure including “out of band” access.
- Network configuration of server hardware for LAN and SAN connectivity.
- Server hardware including blade technology, hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Disaster recovery solutions and HA strategies.
Specialist knowledge in one or more of the following technology areas:
- Administration of various server operating systems including, but not limited to Microsoft Windows Server 2003 thru 2016, Linux and CentOS
- Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure administration and configuration including DNS, WINS and DHCP
- Network communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, RMI, RPC, etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills as necessary to communicate and coordinate with others on both routine and non-routine matters.
- Ability to resolve problems independently in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
- Ability to work successfully with minimal supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Make significant decisions and recommendations on complex issues to achieve long-term results and strategic objectives.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities in the technical environment
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities in organizational process.
- Assume ownership and manage large projects delivering results on-time and in budget.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures for use by Information Technology including development of processes to ensure consistent execution of repeatable tasks.
- Role model teamwork behaviors. Clearly communicates issues, actions and plans.
- Effectively manage vendor relationships.
- Effectively coordinate team work activities, organizing and running effective meetings.
- Employ structured methods to planning and managing projects.
- Understands and analyzes industry technology trends and their relevance to our client infrastructure.
- Experience working in high-pressure professional services organization or other similar organization requiring attention to detail and sensitivity to confidential and proprietary information.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- MCSE Certification a plus
8+ years’ experience in relevant technology and business skills as detailed above
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Fall River, MA
Date Posted: August 1, 2017
- Assists Information Technology management in configuring enterprise clients computing networks including data centers, wide area, local area, and value added components where applicable.
- Analyzes and evaluates technical requirements and specifications for the seamless integration of enterprise wide Network resources.
- Supports the planning and installation of computer equipment and networks.
- Troubleshoot and fix LAN/Data Center Wireless related issues
- Prepares layouts and configurations as a normal part of project assignments.
- Delivers the appropriate level of documentation to support recommendations. Makes recommendations continually on changes in hardware and network configuration to improve delivery of service.
- Supports company-wide communication and network solutions. Able to multitask in a high-pressured situation, and extensive troubleshooting knowledge in routing and switching.
- Current & Valid Cisco Professional Certification (CCNA or CCNP – Routing and Switching)
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Network Engineer, supporting large and complex multi-site environments
- 3+ years’ experience with wide and local area networks including experience with common-carrier data networks.
- Experience installing and maintaining LAN/WAN hardware and software technologies and standards.
- In depth knowledge of CISCO Networking technologies, including Nexus Switches
- Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing problems in LAN and WAN environments.
- Understanding of commonly used protocols and services (e.g. SSL, TCP/UDP, HTTP, FTP/SFTP, NTP, Telnet, NFS, SSH, LDAP, etc.).
- High-level teaming and communication skills to influence and persuade others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to management.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the campaign Manager will help build the demand generation campaigns, systems and processes. The Campaign Manager will work closely with our partners we well as peers across Sales, Product, and Service teams to achieve Congruity360’s acquisition and revenue targets.
- Work closely with Congruity360’s partners to identify opportunities to cross-sell/upsell. Plan & execute on co-branded campaigns
- Scale social media, content, and SEM as cost effective channels for customer acquisition
- Work closely within the CRM to help to identify potential campaign targets and monitor integrity of data from marketing campaigns
- Responsible for closed-loop reporting on all customer and lead engagement efforts
- Identify system, process changes needed within Congruity360 for successful campaign efforts
- Build analytics dashboards, targets and reports that will be used to measure success across all lead generation channels – traditional and digital.
- Optimize spend per channel based on trackable metrics including CPL, CPA and brand awareness
- Manage content projects to build a robust content marketing engine.
- Own reporting of Congruity360.com as a lead generation channel
- Continually test to optimize lead generation and partner programs
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitors, and marketing best practices
- 3-5 years of experience in demand generation across both online and offline
- Proficient in closed-loop reporting from Salesforce
- Experience with HubSpot as a marketing automation tool
- Experience with Google Analytic reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.