eDiscovery Forensic Collections
Congruity360 has highly trained and certified forensic collection professionals equipped with a variety of tools that can collect electronically stored information from just about any source or device in a pristine, unspoiled manner to be used as evidence in litigation.
Electronic data can be collected from:
- Desktops & Laptops
- Email servers
- Network shares
- Web-based/cloud sources
- Social media
- Mobile devices
Benefits of Congruity360’s Forensic Collections:
- Consultative approach – we work with our clients to design a collection strategy that best meets their business requirements and sets the tone for the rest of the eDiscovery strategy
- Targeted Collections allow for greater time and cost savings
- On-site or remote collections
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
One of our solution specialists will respond shortly.
Congruity360 respects your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties.
Cloud Email Collections
Optimize file transfers from cloud email providers:
- Save Time & Resources – Congruity360 project managers directly gather mailboxes from all major cloud providers.
- Target specific documents with filters and searches through our proprietary software.
- Streamline review and reduce total hosted file size by only copying the responsive subset.
- All work receives a self-authenticated audit trail in compliance with the FRCP.
Cloud User Created Files
Simplify collections of user-created files hosted in the cloud. Our proprietary software connects to all major cloud providers, including but not limited to:
- Google Drive
Your team gives Congruity360’s professionals the proper credentials and our project managers forensically copy responsive content. Our tools work with cloud provider architecture to shrink collection time and target responsive subsets. All work features self-authenticated audit trails in compliance with the FRCP.
Cell Phone and External Media
Simplify collections of user-created files hosted in the cloud. Connect to all major cloud providers, including :
- Google Drive
Our project managers forensically copy responsive content. Our tools work with cloud provider architecture to shrink collection time and target responsive subsets. All work features self-authenticated audit trails in compliance with the FRCP.
- Capture relevant evidence using the same devices as the FBI and the Department of Defense.
- Our tools can extract passwords and decode data from over 9,000 devices and 1,500 mobile applications.
- Advanced technologies available to bypass or crack user locks when required.
- Consultations evaluate files for patterns and apply searches, filters and tags to target collections and accelerate review.
- Legal teams can easily access the mobile evidence from traditional review software, with a verifiable audit trail.
Congruity360 helps organizations and their counsel proactively and reactively handle social media ESI using forensically sound methods.
- Project managers collect and index streamed data and linked content, preserving essential metadata in a legally defensible manner.
- Our technology integrates with social media APIs to capture information include unique metadata such as geolocation.
- Accelerated review by filters, searches and tags.
- Legal teams can access social media evidence from traditional review software.
- Automated and highly scalable, our workflow saves time and preserves the chain of custody.
Supported Data Sources:
- Web pages and websites
- Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)